It's time for another sketch challenge from your operators here at stamping 411.
This week we have a pretty cute sketch for you.. More importantly it's EASY! (love easy!). Just to make it easy on myself, I'm going to post the measurements from my card below (the one with the leaves). Of course, you can look at and replicate ANY of the samples below, or simply make your own card and use the Stampin' Up! supplies you have on hand.
So here's the measurements for the leaf card below: Of course to see the measurements of each of the operator cards, just visit their respective blogs using the links below.
Base Layer: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Layers 4 & 5: 1/2" x 4 inch strip of paper
Layer 6: 1 3/4" punched circle, I punched this layer out of layer 2, before assembling my card making use of ALL my supplies as much as possible. Note, you can use ANY shape on this layer!
Layer 7: Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon.. (amazingly gorgeous in person)
Layer 8 & 9: 2 step stamped maple leaf images from the Gently Falling Stamp set.
That's it from me! Here are your operator cards for this week. I'm sure you'll be inspired to run off and make a card (I always am inspired by these ladies).
Have a great weekend!
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.