Hello everyone and welcome to a new Saturday Sketch Challenge at Stamping 411!
This week's sketch gives you two focal images to work with, which gives you a lot of flexibility. You can put a graphic in one and a sentiment in the other, or use punches or embellishments for the smaller shape. The possibilities are really endless!
Here's some possible measurements for you to begin with:
- Layer One -- Card Base cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded in half
- Layer Two -- 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- 2 x 3.5"
- Layer Four -- 1.75 x 3.25"
- Layer Five -- 1.5" Square
- Layer Six -- 1.25" Square
As always, use this as a place to start and let your imagination take you where it will! We know you will do a fabulous job!
Are you intimidated by the thought of measuring cardstock? You might want to check out this awesome tutorial by Lee Conrey on How to Use a Ruler!
Ready for some inspiration from your Stamping 411 Operators? Here you go ...
- Create your project and take photos
- Post them on your blog or other Public Forum
- Come back to this post and leave your linking information below. Submission deadline is 8 a.m. next Thursday.
- Remember to check out the other submissions and leave comments! Everyone loves to get comments!
Okay, now it's your turn! We're waiting to see your creations. Let's get stamping!!!