Thursday, December 2, 2010

Color Inspiration #145



Hey stampers! Today I am thrilled to present you with a Color Inspiration Challenge.

Did you realize that you can find inspiration from anywhere? Even from a box that you are flattening and ready to drop off at the recycle center? Yup....that's true!

This week's colors are Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink.


I must be in a punchy kinda mood today because I used these colors for a Christmas card.



Even though this is an odd combination for a holiday card, I am thrilled with the way it turned out. In my little world, why can't there be purple, pink and green snowflakes? Ha ha!!!

What kind of card would you make with these colors? If you make a card, we'd love to see it. I am putting a Linky Tool link at the bottom of this post. Just click on the link and enter your project's web address. It's that easy to play along!!!

Card Recipe
stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Peaceful Season (Level 2 hostess set)
paper: Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink
ink: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
accessories: sponges, dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colors...just beautiful. I've loved those words and on this card...just stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours, it makes a beautiful Christmas card. The first time I met my daughter's boyfriend, I took them to lunch & started eyeing up the restaurant wallpaper as inspiration for a card. Yep, inspiration comes from everywhere! Hope to play along later x

    ReplyDelete