Friday, August 6, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge 163

Good Evening Friends!

It's time for another Simple Saturday Sketch challenge with your operators!

I recommend you check out the operator blogs for their measurements, but here's one potential set of measurements you could try.

Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Layer 3: 4x3
Layer 4: Ribbon or strip across at 4 1/4"
and embellish to taste. (just like the cooking channel tee hee)

Does the thought of cutting your card stock using measurements baffle you? Well, you can check out the most awesome post on how to read a ruler written by the very lovely and talented Lee Conrey, by clicking here.

Something different this week!!! To check out the operator cards below, just click the link on our right hand side bar, and you will be transported to the individual operator blogs! Have fun surfing!! :D

Now without further delay, here are your operator samples for this week's sketch..

Connie Babbert




Lee Conrey



Patti Chesky



Robin Merriman



Gretchen Barron


Kerin Sylvester




Tiffany Bauer




Selene Kempton

Now it's your turn :D

Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
  1. Make a card
  2. Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
  3. Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog)
  4. Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.

13 comments:

  1. WOW you all did a great job. Again Thank you so much for all your time and inspiration
    Always
    france

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your cards are awesome. They all look so different even using the same sketch. I am definitely going to work on this today. I have to find my mojo and you girls have inspired me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT cards always fun to see what everyone comes up with. I had fun thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great sketch and beautiful samples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this clean-and-simple sketch. Thanks so much! Beautiful cards from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a another great sketch ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Sketch - it went together so quickly for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great sketch again this week. It was perfect for the card I had in mind. I just loved everyone's cards which were so inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved each of the DT samples. You're all so incredibly talented. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Lots of players this week! Yeah! I had a lot of fun with this one - my thanks to the 411 Team!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to the design team for working so hard every week so that we can play.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another great sketch and the wonderful samples for inspiration. I am just loving the challenges. June

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah.. I wished it was still open. I have my card on my blog for this sketch challenge. I will try next week earlier. Thanks for the great sketch and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete