Thursday, December 17, 2009

Color Inspiration #102



















It's the week before Christmas, and I'm having fun.


A new color combination is here at the Stamping 411.


Garden Green, Certainly Celery and lastly Real Red,


will make beautiful holiday cards, you have nothing to dread.


These colors are so pretty, and I made a card too.


If you decide to make one, make sure to leave a comment pointing to you.


The operators love to see your creations, we know you work hard.


So go on and get busy.....and go make that card!!!!!





Card Recipe
stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays
paper: Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
ink: Garden Green, Certainly Celery
accessories: Real Red Wide Grosgrain, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, sponges, embossing stylus

6 comments:

  1. "It's the week before Christmas and I'm so far behind,
    There's so much to do I'm losing my mind.
    But what to my wandering eyes should appear,
    a new color challenge to chase away winter's drear.
    My stamps, my inks, my cardstock galore -
    I've got to get stampin' - forget going to the store!
    I LOVE this color combo - it's so out of sight!
    I hope I can get my card done tonight!
    But for now, I'm off to bake cookies, make dinner and tea -
    You can be sure though that later I'll find some stampin' time for ME!"

    Great challenge Patti - you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great color challenge.
    I made a card with it and you can find it overhere.
    http://scrapmum.blogspot.com/2009/12/color-inspiration-stamping-411.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it turns out, my poem was prophetic - I did get some stamping time for me last night and got my color challenge card made!
    You can see it here: http://trinitydesignstudio.blogspot.com/2009/12/bloggerc-130.html
    Thanks Patti for a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the multi greens with the touch of red! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card- I love the red accents- really brings your card together. TFS!

    ReplyDelete