Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blast from the Past #3!

Hi!  It's Tammy here!  I've got another Blast from the Past for you today!  What is a "Blast from the Past"?  It's a fun post where I use a sketch from the past and create a scrapbook page!!  I used the Saturday Sketch #112 today:
And, my scrapbook page:
I'm trying to catch up with all my scrapbooking--this is the 2002 Bermuda Cruise with Stampin' Up!  So, I'm only 10 years behind!! :-)  My two best friends went with me, and we had a GREAT time!!  Here are the supplies I used:
Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set;  Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstock.  Scallop Edge Punch and Boho Blossom Punch.  I also used the Night of Navy Stampin' Write marker for the journaling and title.  Very simple, but that's the way I like to scrapbook--the photos should be the focal point!

I hope you enjoy these posts!!  Come back tomorrow for another fun sketch!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I don't feel so bad now. I am only six years behind. :)

    ReplyDelete