If we've done our job, we've inspired you to try your hand at this week's sketch. To get you started, here are some possible measurements:
- Layer One -- Card Base cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded
- Layer Two -- DSP or Cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Cardstock cut at 1.5 x 4" (border punch on the bottom)
- Layer Four -- Cardstock cut at 2 x 3"
- Layer Five -- Cardstock cut at 2 x 2.5" -- stamp and embellish as desired
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time
Have fun and Happy Stamping! Blessings, Gretchen
I'm still learning how to post pics, etc! I'm new to the blogging thing so bare with me! Lol! Thank you for letting me play and post!!!!ReplyDelete
Gretchen this was a wonderful sketch challenge and I'm thrilled with all the fantastic cards everyone has made........what a selection. Thanks to you and the design team for all your awesome inspirations!ReplyDelete