Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sneak Peek Set Sampler!!

Good morning! It's my privilege to share a new set sampler with you this morning! I chose a fun new stamp set coming in January! (in the Occasions Mini Catalog). It's called Bordering on Romance, and it's so very pretty!! I really tried to do a masculine card, but failed! :-) If you come up with one using this set, please share with me!! I did manage to use all the colors groups--to give you some variety! Supplies for will be listed for each card! Enjoy!!!

Bordering on Romance Stamp Set
Calypso Coral & Whisper White Card stock
Calypso Coral Classic Ink
5/8" Organza Ribbon; Big Shot; Adorning Accents Edgelits

Bordering on Romance Stamp Set
Basic Gray, Whisper White & Baja Breeze Card stock
Basic Gray Classic Ink; Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze & Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers
Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, Twitterpated Designer Paper


Bordering on Romance & Curly Cute Stamp Sets
Black Stazon Ink pad; Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pad
Riding Hood Red, Whisper White and Vellum cardstock
Twitterpated Designer Paper; Aqua Painter; Riding Hood Red 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon

Bordering on Romance & Curly Cute Stamp Sets
Black Stazon Ink Pad; Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock
Basic Pearls Jewels

I hope you enjoy this feature! If there is a stamp set you'd like to see me use, leave a comment!

Happy Holidays!!!



2 comments:

  1. What a great range of projects. Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome! I love what you did with this set and am going to try my hand at it! :D

    ReplyDelete