All I can say is...
On to this week's fabulous sketch! I just love clean and simple and this week's sketch certainly fits the bill! How about some possible measurements to get started.
Base: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2:
Layer 2: 4 1/4: x 3 1/4" (if you cut this from a piece of 8 1/2 x 11, you should yeild six pieces with minimal waste)
Layer 3: 4 x 3 (you will net 12 pieces from a 12 x 12 with no waste.
Additional layers can be punches or cut shapes, feel free to use whatever is inspiring you... flip the sketch, get funky with it! :D Above all, please have fun!
Now... Introducing your stamping 411 operator picks, including our newest member Tammy!
Are you ready to play along? We sure hope so! Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy! Sky's the limit!
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.