Thursday, November 18, 2010

Color Inspiration #144



Welcome to the Stamping 411 Color Inspiration Challenge!



This week I was inspired by the Candy Lane MDS download. As much as I love to create with my hands and getting inky, it's also fun to play with My Digital Studio on my laptop.

This week's card was completely made on My Digital Studio......Stampin' Up!s digital software for creating cards, scrapbook pages, calendars and so much more!



The colors for this week are Baja Breeze, Real Red, Blushing Bride and Garden Green.

This fun combination contains both traditional and non-traditional holiday colors!

If you do not own MDS, these colors can also be found in the Candy Lane dsp pack.

Of course, you don't have to make a holiday card. These colors would work perfectly for a fun birthday card. Imagine funky flowers in all these gorgeous colors.

The possibilities are endless! What would you make with these colors? I can't wait to see to what you come up with. Make sure to use the Linky Tool below to link the web address of your project to this post!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite DSP this year! Your MDS card is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the color inspiration and the wonderful card layout to copy!!!

    ReplyDelete