Thursday, September 23, 2010

Color Inspiration #140


It's great to be back with another color inspiration challenge.

I am a total pink girl! When Stampin' Up! announced the return of Pink Pirouette (my favorite pink cardstock color EVER), I seriously was doing the happy dance!!! It's such a dreamy pink......like the color of cotton candy! Yummy!

Now, pink looks incredible with browns, but I use brown a lot. I thought we would work with the classic combination of Pink Pirouette, Basic Black and Whisper White.

My color challenge card came from my Just Cards class. I wanted to show my stampers how just a touch of watercoloring can make a big difference on an otherwise simple card.




Card Recipe
stamps: Elizabeth, Fabulous Phrases
paper: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Subtles Patterns dsp stack
ink: Black StazOn, Regal Rose
accessories: Large Oval punch, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Basic Pearls, Aquapainter, sponges

Are you ready to play with this week's Color Inspiration Challenge?

We'd love to see your project. Please use the Linky Tool at the bottom of this post to link your project's URL to our blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment