Friday, March 19, 2010

Stampers Showcase 142

Alright now.. You guys are KILLING us with your smokin' gorgeous creations!.. Typically on any given week, the operators all send me their top picks. I determine the top 5 people by having received at least 3 votes, and the math usually works out. This week there were so many awesome submissions, that the votes were all over the place!

So ~ we narrowed it down to six, but this is tough work! I recommend going through and checking out all the submissions this week. There is something special behind EVERY one. Here's your stampers showcase for this week ~ see you later tonight with a super new sketch!

Rubbah Hugs from the operators.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my card in your showcase this week - I'm smilin'! I love your site - your design team does wonderful work and I always learn a thing or two before the week is over! Thanks for that as well......I'll be baaaaack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you for choosing my Collin layout! I really appreciate it...looking forward to working on tomorrow's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card -- all of you ladies are so sweet!!

    Big hugs and smiles,
    Corie

    ReplyDelete