Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Try A Scrapbook Page With your next Sketch Challenge!

When I saw Tiffany Bauer's post today on her blog, I knew that the readers of Stamping 411 would want to see this. Tiffany made a fabulous scrapbook page with the sketch from this week. You have 12 hours!!!

Your mission if you choose to accept is to make a scrapbook page with this weeks sketch and link it back here so we can all oooh and ahhhh

Tiffany Wrote on her blog:

"This layout is one I did for the Stamping 411 Blog using this weeks sketch!! Gotta love sketches!! As you can see I took this simple sketch and did a great layout with it.
For my layout I used the Night & Day Specialty DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black & Brocade Blue Cardstock, Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Scallop Border Punch, the stamp sets called Baroque Motifs & Things I Love, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and the Big Shot using the Stampin' Up! Timeless Type Alphabet Medium Sizzlits Die.

I just love how my DSP turned out stamping some color onto it. And my faux stitching looks so real!!! I hope some of you will join in on our fun over at Stamping 411!!

Have a great day!!"

1 comment:

  1. I hope to see some of you take our challenge and do a scrapbook page using our sketch!!! Come on it is fun to do!!!!

    ReplyDelete