It's time for another fabulous sketch challenge from your 411 operators. On behalf of the operators, I'd like to let you know how grateful we are for all of you. Whether you are a follower or you play along, there's a little bit of something for everyone here. Thanks for joining us again! We hope that you find inspiration here in some way. Wishing you and yours a wonderful, healthy and happy holiday season!
This week we've decided to "break out of the box" a bit and put a twist on our layout. It's fun to experiment with **literally* breaking the mold! Even with the busy holiday season upon us, I hope you have time to make a card using this pretty cool clean and simple sketch!
So how about some potential measurements for this sketch? For more information about each of the sample cards below, just click the link below the 411 operator card and you'll be transported to their blogs.
Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2 and 3: 5 x 3 3/4".
Layer 4: 4 7/8" x 3 5/8".
You may want to attach layers 3 and 4 (so you can see a border), then turn these two layers on their side, stick them to layer 2 and cut off the excess. Add embellishments or sentiments to your taste and please have fun!
Let's see what the operators came up with for this sketch:
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
- Please note, we reserve the right to remove links with non-Stampin' Up! product, "sales pitches", links to online stores, or requests to join your team. We're here to have fun, learn from one another and share.